- Decarbonization impact on metals pricingby Bloomberg on December 1, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Economic recovery has almost fully returned to pre-pandemic levels in most regions with bullish metal prices, and the pent-up demand is showing in production and manufacturing in some key markets.
- Sweet-talking CEOs are starting to outsmart the robot analystsby Bloomberg on December 1, 2020 at 3:11 pm
Company executives have started to adapt their statements and even their delivery to cater to the algorithms parsing text and speech for trading signals, emphasizing positivity and avoiding negative words or phrases.
- Commodities poised for a strong 2021, except for a power outageby Bloomberg on December 1, 2020 at 2:59 pm
The broad commodity market in 2021 is well situated to follow the upward path paved by gold in 2020, and with many of the world's currencies attached to negative rates and quantitative easing, physical assets should gain an advantage.
- Even with a vaccine, pandemic is top social risk for countriesby Bloomberg on November 30, 2020 at 3:25 pm
The Covid-19 crisis will remain a top global ESG issue into 2021.
- Firms may be shut out of swaps on LIBOR issue, CFTC chief warnsby Bloomberg on November 30, 2020 at 12:55 pm
Companies, traders risk losing access to critical market.
- S&P pays $44bn for IHS Markit as financial-data providers race for scaleon November 30, 2020 at 12:00 am
Like their consumer-tech counterparts, market-information providers want to lock clients into self-contained ecosystems
- Jerome Powell and Steven Mnuchin are at odds over emergency loanson November 28, 2020 at 12:00 am
Mr Mnuchin argues the funds could be better used elsewhere
- Is there an M&A boom coming?on November 28, 2020 at 12:00 am
Finance, economics and psychology all come into it
- Why it is misleading to blame financial imbalances on a saving gluton November 28, 2020 at 12:00 am
New research calls for a careful distinction to be made between saving and financing flows
- Bad debts in Chinaon November 28, 2020 at 12:00 am
Debt collection, Chinese style
- Housing Overview: Bullish For The Economy In 2021on December 1, 2020 at 6:53 pm
- OFS Capital: 10% Yield, Trading Below Fair Value, With Insider Buyingon December 1, 2020 at 6:53 pm
- Gold: The Correction Is Finally Overon December 1, 2020 at 6:52 pm
- The Ultra Semiconductors ETF Seeks 2x The Daily Return Of The DJ U.S. Semi Indexon December 1, 2020 at 6:47 pm
- Capitol Report: ‘Help is on the way,’ says Biden as he introduces Yellen and more economic team memberson December 1, 2020 at 6:47 pm
President-elect Joe Biden called times "tough" for millions of Americans as he introduced his economic team, but said its members would get to work to "create a recovery for all."
- Terex Could Provide Decent Returns If The Economy Recoverson December 1, 2020 at 6:46 pm
- Cameco Corporation (CCJ) CEO Tim Gitzel Presents at the Scotiabank Mining Conference (Transcript)on December 1, 2020 at 6:39 pm
- Market Snapshot: S&P 500, Nasdaq on track for record close as stocks build on historic November rallyon December 1, 2020 at 6:36 pm
U.S. stocks trade solidly higher, with equities aiming to build on a historic November rally.
- : BlackBerry’s stock rockets toward best day in 17 years after development deal with Amazon’s AWSon December 1, 2020 at 6:36 pm
Shares of BlackBerry Ltd. skyrocketed in very active trading Tuesday, after the security software services company announced it was joining forces with Amazon Web Services Inc. to develop and sell BlackBerry's intelligent vehicle data platform, known as "IVY."
- Texas Roadhouse: Low Risk Rapid Growth Story - Buy On Strong Long-Term Outlookon December 1, 2020 at 6:35 pm